Hi Slide - Twin
- For Sliding Shutters & Bi - parting doors.
- Top Running Twin Wheel Design for Load capacity.
- Min.shutter thickness required - 1".
- Load capacity - 120 Kgs.
|Item||Code No.||Weight (Kgs)||Size||Finish|
|Hi-Slide Twin||HS-T1||120 Kg||-||Zinc Plated White|
|Aluminium Track (Hi-Slide Twin)||HS-T-AS-2||-||2.44m||Anodized Silver|
- Drill 2 holes of Ø12mm in top face of shutter as shown in Fig.1.
- On the bottom side of the shutter cut a continuous slot centrally as shown in Fig.1.
- Place the top plates on the shutter with the bottom of the bolt inserted into the hole and screw them as shown in the Fig.2.
- Slide the carriers on to the track as shown in Fig. 3.
- Fix the track by screw as shown in Fig.4.
- Hang the shutter into the carriers as shown in Fig.5.
- Drill Ø 4.5mm hole on the track and fit the Rubber buffer to the track using M4 screw and nut provided as shown in Fig.6.
- Place the door guide on the floor and insert it partly into the door slot and then align it with the track and mount them with the screw as shown in the Fig.7.
- Adjust the height by turning the center nut.
|Item||Item Code||Size||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Hi Slide Twin||HS-T1||120 Kg||1 Set||0.8||30 Sets||24.00|
|AL. Profile Track (Hi Slide Twin)||HS-T-AS-2||-||-||-||14.64 Mtrs||12.3|