Computer Keyboard Tray - Curve
- Unique arched hand rest to prevent fatigue while working.
- Smooth quiet movement with telescopic slides.
- Height adjustment on mounting brackets.
- Locks at extended position.
- Comes with a formed pencil tray.
- Direct front installation.
- Max. load 12 kgs.
|Model||Type||Code||Length in mm||Extension in mm||Dim 'A' in mm||Finish|
|Keyboard Tray - Curve (Without Mouse Tray)||Without Mouse Tray||KBTC35||350||240||255||Black|
- Minimum horizontal gap required is 550mm.
- Drill as per drilling diagram as in Fig. 1.
- Assemble height adjustment brackets on to the slides using M4 screws provided as in Fig. 2.
- Height adjustment bracket should be adjusted for desired height.
- Screw the mounting bracket 85mm distance from the edge of the table and to other end 255mm & 355mm respectively for 350mm & 400mm slides (Refer Fig. 3)
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Computer Keyboard Tray - Curve (w/o Mouse Tray)||KBTC 35||1 No.||1.8||5 Nos.||10.4|