1. To install gap per side 16.0mm is required between the cabinet and drawer. (Ref. Fig. 1)
2. Depress latch and remove the inner slide. (Ref. Fig.2)
3. Fit outer (fixed) slide onto the inside of the cabinet, access to holes can be got through holes in the intermediate slide.
4. Fit inner slide onto the outside of the drawer.
5. Slides should be fitted parallel screws tightened fully to avoid gaps.
6. Now slide the drawer with inner slide engaged on to the intermediate slides on the cabinet till the latch will automatically engage.