Euro - Slow Motion Hinge Overlay / Half Overlay SS 304
- Unique built in damping system allows the shutter to close in slow motion without banging.
- Available in Full overlay & Half overlay.
- Max. opening: 105°.
- Max. shutter size: 34" x 22" (850mm x 550mm) for 2 hinges.
- Shutter thickness: 16mm to 19mm.
- Shutter cavity: Ø35mm, 12mm deep, cavity 4mm from edge.
- Finish : Electropolished.
|Euro - Slow Motion Hinge - Half Overlay - SS - 304||E-HSM2-SS||Half Overlay||36.0||Electropolished|
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig. 1. Use 'ebco' Drilling jig. Do not chisel.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter. The hinges must not be hammered.
- Mark hole in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig. 2. and screw on the mounting plate.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet, slip-on and screw the hinge on to the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing(Kgs.)|
|EURO - Slow Motion Hinge Overlay SS304||E-HSM1-SS||-||-||50 Sets||9.742|
|EURO - Slow Motion Hinge Half Overlay SS304||E-HSM2-SS||-||-||50 Sets||9.742|
- To avoid damage to hinge, Do not force the door to exceed 105°.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinge must not be hammered.