Thick Door Hinge - Soft Close
- Available in Full Overlay, Half Overlay & Inset
- Soft Close mechanism prevents shutters from banging.
- Max. Opening : 95°
- Max. Shutter Size: 34" x 22" (850mm x 550mm) for 2 hinges.
- Shutter Thickness: 18mm to 30mm.
- Shutter Cavity: Ø40mm, 14 deep, Cavity 4mm from Edge.
- Finish: Nickel Plated.
|Thick Door Hinge Full Overlay - Soft Close||HTD1-SC||Full Overlay||40.0|
|Thick Door Hinge Half Overlay - Soft Close||HTD2-SC||Half Overlay||40.0|
|Thick Door Hinge Inset - Soft Close||HTD3-SC||Inset||35.0|
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig. 1.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter.
- Mark hole in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig.2 and screw on the mounting plate.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet and click-on to the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Thick Door Hinge - Overlay - Soft Close||HTD1-SC||-||-||50 Sets||11.98|
For efficiency and durability.
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force the door to exceed 95°.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinges must not be hammered.