EURO - Slip on Hinge SS304- 4 Hole Mounting Plate
- Unique built in damping system allows the shutter to close in slow motion without banging
- Available in Full overlay & half overlay
- Max. opening: 105º
- Max. shutter size: 34" x 22" (850mm x 550mm) for 2 hinges
- Shutter thickness: 16mm to 19mm
- Shutter cavity: ø35mm, 12mm deep, cavity 4mm from edge
- Finish: Electropolished
|Euro - Slip on Hinge SS 304- 4 hole mounting plate||E-HS1-SS-M1||Overlay||36.0||Ø 35 mm||SS 304|
|E-HS2-SS-M1||Half Overlay||58.0||Ø 35 mm||SS 304|
- Drill out the cavity as per the dimension in Fig. 1, using the "Ebco" drilling jig. Do not chisel.
- Fit the cap into shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter. The hinges must not be hammered
- Mark holes in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig. 2 and screw on the mounting plate.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet, slip-on and screw the hinge on to the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Euro - Slip on Hinge Overlay SS304||E-HS1-SS||-||-||100 Sets||13.114|
|Euro - Slip on Hinge Half Overlay SS304||E-HS2-SS||-||-||100 Sets||13.586|
|Euro - Slip on Hinge Inset SS304||E-HS3-SS||-||-||100 Sets||13.798|
For efficiency and durability.
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force the door to exceed 105°.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinges must not be hammered.