Folding Door Hinge
- Special hinge for pie-cut corner cabinets with bi-fold doors.
- For shutter thickness variation from 15mm to 23mm.
- To be used in combination with 'Ebco' 180º hinge.
- 3 dimensional adjustment with special adjustment for shutter thickness.
- Finish - Nickel Plated
|Folding Door Hinge||HFD1||Nickel Plated|
- Ø35 mm cavities should have its centres 12.5 mm from the edge (Refer Fig.1).
- Fit die cast boss of hinges in Ø35 mm cavities made in main door where 180⁰ hinge is fitted.
- Mounting plates are fitted on folding door and fixing holes are 32 mm apart and 34 mm from the edge (Refer Fig. 2).
- Adjustment for height, gap, side and depth are available.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Folding Door Hinge||HFD1||10 Sets||2.22||90 Sets||21.2|
For efficiency and durability.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinges must not be hammered.