165° Hinge (I)
- Heavy duty cupboard hinges.
- Spring loaded with 'Auto-Closing' feature.
- 165° opening angle.
- Max shutter size 2135mm x 600mm (85" x 24") for 2 hinges.
- Shutter thickness:16mm to 26mm.
- Adjustments for gap and pivot angle.
- 'System 32' compatible.
- Available in 2 models - Overlay & Half Overlay.
- Shutter Cavity: Ø35mm, 12mm deep, 4mm from edge.
- Finish: Nickel plated.
|165 º Hinge - Overlay (I)||H165-1-l||Ø 35 mm||Nickel Plated|
|165 º Hinge - Half Overlay (I)||H165-2-l||Ø 35 mm|
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig 1, using the 'Ebco' drilling jig. Do not chisel.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter.
- Mark the holes in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig 2 and screw on the mounting plate.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|165º Overlay (I)||H165-1-I||10 Sets||2.81||60 Sets||17.67|
|165º Half Overlay (I)||H165-2-I||10 Sets||2.936||60 Sets||18.424|
For efficiency and durability.
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force door to exceed 165°.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- Do not apply paint or polish
- The hinges must not be hammered.