CPU Station With Lock
- Ideal for storage of C.P.U. under the table.
- Unique locking lever helps lock the side locking bracket in place.
- C.P.U. can be pulled out and swivelled.
- Security lock with keys incorporated in design.
- Height adjustment: 300mm to 550mm.
- Width adjustment: 160mm to 210mm.
- Safe Load: 20 kilograms.
|CPU Station With Lock||CPUSL||Black / Anthracite|
- Fit the Retainer Plate under the table top leaving 15 mm from the front. Fit the Stopper Bush at the rear end. (Ref. Fig. 1) Use pan head wood screws provided.
- Adjust the Height Adjustment Bracket to suitable height of the C.P.U. and tighten the grub screws provided properly. (Ref. Fig. 2)
- Assemble the Depth Adjustment Brackets to suitable depth of C.P.U. as shown in diagram and tighten the grub screws provided. (Ref. Fig. 3)
- Slide the assembly into the Retainer Plate. (Ref. Fig. 4)
- Fix the Front Stopper to the front end of Retainer Plate. (Ref. Fig. 5)
- Place the C.P.U and insert the Side Locking Bracket (Ref. Fig.6) while inserting the Side locking Bracket ensure that the Locking Lever is in open position. (Ref. Fig. 7A)
- Lock the C.P.U. with Locking Lever (Ref. Fig. 7B). Additional lock provided for the security of the C.P.U.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|CPU Station (with Lock)||CPUSL||1 No.||5.5||5 Nos.||23.4|