CPU Station Without Lock
- Ideal for storage of C.P.U under the table.
- C.P.U. can be pulled out and swivelled.
- Height adjustment: 300mm to 550mm.
- Width adjustment: 70 mm to 250 mm.
- Safe Load: 20 kilograms
|CPU Station Without Lock||CPUSN||Black / Anthracite|
- Fit the retainer plate under the table top leaving 15 mm from the front. Fit the stopper bush at the rear end. (Ref. Fig.1) Use pan head wood screws provided.
- Adjust the height adjustment bracket to suitable height of the C.P.U. and tighten the grub screws provided properly. (Ref. Fig.2)
- Slide the assembly into the Retainer Plate. (Ref. Fig.3)
- Fix the front stopper to the front end of retainer plate. (Ref. Fig.4)
- Place the C.P.U and insert the Side Locking Bracket (Ref. Fig.5). While inserting the side locking bracket ensure that the locking level is in open position. (Ref. Fig. 6A)
- Lock the C.P.U. with locking lever by turn to the right. (Ref. Fig. 6B).
|Mode||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|CPU Station (without Lock)||CPUSN||1 No.||5.2||5 Nos.||22.2|