Computer Monitor Arm - Double Extension Arm
- Table top grommet mounting with double extension arm.
- For 15" to 27" screen.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort.
- Compatible for VESA 75 x 75 & VESA 100 x 100.
- Simultaneous adjustment.
- Die cast for good aesthetics.
- Functional design combined with elegant look.
- Stable & durable design.
- Maximum load : 8 kilograms per arm.
- Also available in : Single Arm (CMA - SA), Single Extension Arm (CMA - EA), Double Arm ( CMA - DA).
|Double Screen Extension Arm||CMA - DEA||White Texture / Anthracite|
- Drill Ø10.5mm hole through out on table top on the desired position & Mount the Base as shown in Fig.1.
- Slide the double Arm Base onto the Base & tighten the grub screw as shown in Fig. 2.
- Fix the Extended Arm onto the Double Arm Base with Cap & M6 screw as shown in Fig. 3. & Tighten the grub screw as shown in Fig 3a.
- Fix the Diagonal arm onto Extended Arm with Cap & M6 screw & then Tighten the grub screw as shown in Fig. 4.
- Screw the Flat Screen to the Mounting plate as shown in Fig. 5.
- Pressure can be adjusted by tightening & loosening the screw as shown in Fig. 6.
- Tighten the screws to adjust the load o the monitor as shown in Fig .7.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Computer Monitor Arm - Double Extension Arm||CMA - DEA||1 No.||4||2 Nos.||8.8|