Computer Keyboard Tray with Soft Pad
- Allows your keyboard to be neatly stored underneath your desk and pulled out when required.
- This product comes with or without a left or right side retractable mouse pad tray.
- Its height can be adjusted by using the height adjustable mounting brackets.
- Moves quietly and smoothly with keyboard slides.
- It has a unique angled hand rest to prevent fatigue while working.
- Available with 200mm extension.
- Comes with a special compartment for pencil.
- The tray can be detached from the slides (using latches).
- Special pressure locks at extended position.
- Maximum Load: 12kgs.
- Comes with a soft palm rest.
- Available in Black.
| Keyboard Tray - Soft Pad|
(With & Without)
|With Mouse Tray||KTSM35||350||200|| Black|
|Without Mouse Tray||KTS35|
- Assemble height adjustment brackets on to slides using M4 screw provided as in Fig. 1
- Drill as per drilling diagram Fig. 2
- Height adjustment bracket should be adjusted for desired height
- Screw the keyboard tray onto the table. Table should have a minimum horizontal gap of 600mm
- Slide the keyboard tray out till it automatically latches
- To remove tray lift latches provided on each side and pull as per Fig. 3
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Computer Keyboard Tray - Soft Pad (w/o Mouse Tray)||KTS 35||1 No.||2.6||5 Nos.||14.4|
|Computer Keyboard Tray - Soft Pad (with Mouse Tray)||KTSM 35||1 No.||3.5||4 Nos.||19|
- Fit slides parallel and at equal height