Click On Hinge (I)
- Unique Click on System enables easy installation of shutter
- Available in Full overlay, Half overlay & Inset.
- Max. Opening: 105°.
- System - 32 compatible
- Max. Shutter size: 34" x 22"(850mm x 550mm) for 2 hinges.
- Shutter Thickness: 16mm to 19mm.
- Shutter cavity: Ø35mm, 12 deep, cavity 4mm from edge.
- Finish: Nickel Plated
|Code Nos.||Model||'A' mm||Finish|
|HC1-I||Full Overlay||36.0||Nickel Plated|
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig.1. Use 'ebco' Drilling jig. Do not chisel.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter. The hinges must not be hammered.
- Mark hole in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig.2 and screw on the mounting plate.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet and click-on to the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Click on Hinge - Overlay (I)||HC1-I||-||-||100 Sets||15.764|
|Click on Hinge - Half Overlay (I)||HC2-I||-||-||100 Sets||16|
|Click on Hinge - Inset (I)||HC3-I||-||-||100 Sets||16.192|
For efficiency and durability.
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force the door to exceed 105°.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinges must not be hammered.