Slip on Hinge overlay SS304
- Manufactured out of Stainless Steel 304 grade.
- Max. Opening: 105⁰.
- Max Shutter size: 34" x 22" (850 mm x 550 mm) for 2 hinges.
- Shutter Thickness: 16mm to 19mm.
- Shutter Cavity: Ø35mm, 12 mm deep cavity, 4mm from the edge.
- Finish : Electro-Polished.
|Model||Code||Type||A mm||B mm||Finish|
|Slip on Hinge Overlay -SS304 - Overlay & Half Overlay||HS1-SS||Full Overlay||34.0||29.0||Electropolished|
|Add M1 after the existing code for slip on hinge - SS 304 with 4 hole mounting plate.|
- Drill out the cavity as per the dimension in Fig. 1, using the "Ebco" drilling jig. Do not chisel.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter. The hinges must not be hammered
- Mark holes in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig. 2 and screw on the mounting plate.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet, slip-on and screw the hinge on to the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Slip on Hinge Overlay -SS304 - Overlay & Half Overlay||HS1-SS||20 Sets||3||100 Sets||15.8|
|HS2-SS||20 Sets||3.1||100 Sets||16.3|
For efficiency and durability.
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force the door to exceed 105°.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinges must not be hammered.