Sliding Cabinet Shutter Fittings
- Ideal for sliding cabinet shutters.
- Special rollers for smooth silent running.
- Anodized Aluminium rails for long life.
- Eccentric arrangement for gap setting.
- PVC rail also available.
|Item||Item Code||Load / Set||Finish|
|Sliding Cabinet Shutter Fitting||SCF-1||12 kgs||White / Brown|
|Aluminium Rail 2.44||SCF-A1||Anodized Silver|
|PVC Rail 2.44||SCFP-1-2||White / Brown|
|PVC Rail 3.66||SCFP-1-3|
|16 mm||21.0 Min.|
|19 mm||24.0 Min.|
- Use Ø35mm cutter to make cavities on the inside of shutter. (Refer Fig.1)
- Cavity should be 10mm deep.
- Fit top housing and bottom housing in top and bottom cavities respectively.
- Rail is fitted in a slot at top and bottom of cabinet. Groove should be 8mm wide and 6mm deep. (Refer Fig.2)
- Wheel of bottom housing should sit in bottom rail.
- Spring loaded guide in top housing is pulled down so as to engage in top rail there by retaining the shutter. (Refer Fig.3)
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Sliding Cabinet Shutter Fitting||SCF-1||25||0.99||225 Sets||10.1|
|Alu. Profile Rail for Sliding Cabinet Shutter Fittings||SCF-A1||-||-||100 Nos||22.6|
|Plastic Rail for Sliding Cabinet Shutter Fitting||SCFP-1-2||-||-||100 Nos||13|