- Assemble the cabinet as per dimensions shown in Fig.1. Possible to create different configurations
- Fix mechanism onto the cabinet with the help of screws provided (10 nos.) as shown in Fig. 2 For additional details refer to Drilling Diagram.
- When a product is installed in Lifting Door type cabinet
1, the door opening angle to be 60° minimum.
- When a product is installed in an Opening Door type cabinet
2, if the inner depth of the Cabinet is 295mm; kindly pay attention to the size and specification of the hinge for the door.
- The max load bearing capacity of the mechanism is 12kg and both buttons shall be pulled out when there is no load.
- The operation of buttons is strictly prohibited when pulling the basket. The buttons can be operated after the basket body is at rest.
- The left button shall be pressed and the right button shall be pulled out when the load is about 1 - 5 kgs
- The left button shall be pulled out and the right button shall be pressed when the load is about 5 - 7 kgs
- Both buttons shall be pressed when the load is about 6 - 12 kgs
- The weight and capacity of the bottles and packaged foods shall be taken as the reference load.