Pro-Lift Bed Fitting Easy Fit - Extended Arm Heavy Duty
- Ideal for storage under bed.
- Special Heavyduty gas springs available in two loads.
- 30° opening angle allows easy access.
- Easy to lift (with the weight of top board) with minimum force.
- Easy access as the gas lift keeps the bed top stay.
- Easy to fit.
- Long brackets provided for better support to the bed platform.
- Finish: Anthracite
|Item||Code No.||Recomended Size||Finish|
|Bed Fitting easy Fit-|
Extended Arm -Heavy duty
|Gas Lift 1750N||PLBF 175C-HD||5 feet||6 to 6.5 feet||Anthracite|
|Gas Lift 2000N||PLBF 200C-HD||6 feet|
- Fit the fix bracket on bed frame as per given dimensions. (Refer Fig.1). without the gas spring fitted.
- Now fix the bed platform to the top brackets (Refer Fig. 2).
- Lastly fit the gas springs as shown in diagram (Refer Fig.3).
- Installation dimensions are only recommendation and will vary depending on type of construction design.
|Item||Item Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Pro-Lift Bed Fitting Easy Fit-Extended Arm Heavy Duty||PLBF-EF-E-HD||1 Set||11.300||2 Sets||23.39|
|Gas Lift 1750N||PLBF 175C-HD||-||-||25||25.5|
|Gas Lift 2000N||PLBF 200C-HD||-||-||25||25.5|
- Gas springs used are highly pressured, do not dismantle or damage and do not expose to heat or fire.
- Ensure that the top bed is locked properly with the bed frame.
- Do not tighten nut fully, Gas springs should be able to rotate.