Wall Bed Fittings - Vertical
- Designed to save space of a bed.
- Bed gets concealed in wall unit when not in use.
- Optional legs can be folded after the bed is closed.
- Gas springs provided as a counter weight.
- Also available for Horizontal beds.
|Wall Bed Fittings - Vertical (with cover and gas lifts)||WBV 120||1200 N||Anthracite|
W x L x H
|Folding Leg for Wall Bed Fittings||FLWB1 - 30||25 x 25 x 300||Anthracite|
- Recommended size of bed = 4 x 6 feet.
- Side gaps of 24 mm & 10 mm to be strictly maintained.
- Mark the holes by keeping fix bracket in wall unit for dimensions refer Fig. 1.
- Measure dimension 'B' i.e. from internal bottom edge of wall unit to the bottom edge of fix bracket, & fix the moving plate to the bed frame as shown in Fig. 2.
- Fix the leg bracket of foldable legs (optional) at the extreme corners of the bed frame as shown in Fig. 3.
- Fit the back wall after mounting the piston.
|Item||Item Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Wall Bed Fittings - Vertical (with cover)||WBV 100||1 set||4.040||4 sets||17.320|
|WBV 120||1 set||4.040||4 sets||17.320|
|Folding Leg for Wall Bed Fittings||FLWB1-30||1 No.||0.565||30 Nos.||17.665|
- Gas springs used are highly pressured, do not dismantle or damage and do not expose to heat or fire.