Hi Slide 50 Soft Close
- For flush mounted sliding shutters.
- Bottom dome track for smooth rolling.
- Soft closing & Soft opening allows the shutter to close & open in Slow motion without banging,thus increasing the life of the furniture.
- Load capacity - 50kgs
|Hi Slide 50 Soft Close||HS50-2||50 kgs per door||Zinc White|
|Al. Profile Track for Hi Slide 50 (Set of Top and Bottom for 2 doors)||HS502D-T2||2.44 m||Anodised Silver|
|Al.Profile Track for Hi Slide 50 (Set of Top and Bottom for 2 doors)||HS502D-T3||3.66 m|
|Al.Profile Track for Hi Slide 50 and Hi Slide 50 Plust PDT|
(Twin track for both Top and Bottom)
|HS50-DT2||2.44 m||Anodised Silver|
- Slide the Soft Close Mechanism into the top track from both the sides& then insert the end caps to the ends of the track as shown in Fig.2 & tighten the Grub screw provided in the end caps.
- Cut a slot of 2mm wide & 6.5mm deep on bottom, refer to Fig.3.
- Cut a slot of 16mm wide & 12mm deep on the top panel of cabinet as shown in Fig.4. (for dimension refer Fig.1)
- Drill Ø35mm cavity 13mm deep on the bottom of the shutter as shown in Fig.5. & screw the bottom guide. (Shutter thickness should be minimum 16mm).
- Cut a slot on the top slide of the shutter & screw the top guide as shown in Fig.6.
- Push the Wheel in & lock the wheel as shown in Fig.7.
- Rest the bottom guide onto the Dome track & then unlock the Wheel as shown in Fig.8.
- Adjust the position of the Soft Close Mechanism (inside the Top Track) to get a better damping effect using Allen Key as shown in Fig.9
|Item||Item Code||Size (mm)||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Hi Slide 50 Soft Close - 2 Doors (complete 2 door fittings with top soft close kit)||HS50-2||50 per door||1 Set||1.3||10 Sets||13|
|Al. Profile Track for Hi Slide 50 (set of top & bottom tracks in 2.44m)||HS502D-T2||2.44m||-||-||20 Sets||13.8|
|Al. Profile Track for Hi Slide 50 (set of top & bottom tracks in 3.66m)||HS502D-T3||3.66m||-||-||20 Sets||19|