- Side gap of 15.5 mm per side is required and acts as side panel of drawer. (Refer fig 1).
- Clearance of 25.4 mm from top edge of drawer required to tilt and remove drawer. (Refer fig 2).
- Fixed slide should be set by 2mm for auto-closing. (Refer fig 2).
- Eccentric cam for front facia height adjustment provided in 86 mm and 125 mm height full panels with 6mm bottom track (Refer Fig.3).
- Screws should be recessed to avoid fouling.
- Fixed slides should be fitted parallel and at equal height to each other.
- Front fascia is to be fitted into front brackets which have 2-way adjustment for alignment.
Drilling Diagram for Cabinet (6mm Bottom Track)