Flat Screen Holder - Double Arm
- Table top grommet mounting with double arm.
- Can be rotated towards left & right as well as titled up & down with a single knob.
- Die cast for good aesthetics.
- Easy to fit.
- Height adjustment of 100mm.
- Compatible for VESA 75x 75 & VESA 100 x 100 with an extra plate.
- Load capacity: < 7 kilograms per arm.
|Flat Screen Holder Double Arm||FSHDA||Black / Anthracite|
- Drill Ø 12.5mm hole throughout on Table Top on the desired position.
- Fix the vertical pole as shown in fig. 1.
- Clip the height adjustment clip on to the one of the holes on the vertical pole and slide the diagonal arm on to the pole from top till the bottom face of the arm rests on the height adjustment clip as shown in Fig. 2.
- Assemble the other parts as shown in Fig. 3.
- For VESA 100mm model, screw the 100mm plate to the hanging bracket with M4 screws as shown in Fig. 4.
- Screw the flat screen to the hanging bracket with M4 screws provided as shown in Fig. 5.
- Insert the monitor cables into the arm clip and wire holder, then clip them to the diagonal arm and vertical pole respectively, as shown in Fig. 6.