Wood Sliding Folding System
- Ideal for wood sliding folding doors.
- Precision roller system has good loading bearing and life.
- Bottom Track for smooth rolling.
- Special guide roller provided to avoid noise while sliding
- Minimum door thickness 40mm
- Recommended to use Ebco concealed hinge 3D & Door hinge - SS304 with 4 ball bearing
- Load capacity: 60 kgs./Door.
|Wood Sliding Folding System - Top Sliding Assembly||WSFS-TS|
Min door thk - 40mm
Max door weight - 60 kg
|Wood Sliding Folding System - Bottom Sliding Assembly||WSFS-BS||Zinc White|
|Top Track||SDF-AS-125M-2||2.44 meters||Anodized Silver|
|SDF-AS-125M-3||3.66 meters||Anodized Silver|
|Bottom Track||GSFF1-BT2||2.44 meters||Anodized Silver|
|GSFF1-BT3||3.66 meters||Anodized Silver|
- Cut a slot of 20 x 18mm deep in base as shown in fig. 1 & fit the bottom track. Also fit the top track on top face in line with the bottom track.
- Cut the door sizes as shown in fig. 2
- Cut a cavity in the center of top side of door as per fig. 3 & screw in Top Sliding Assembly.
- Cut a cavity in the center of bottom side of door as per fig. 4 & screw in Bottom Sliding Assembly.
- Slide in the door assembly in top and bottom track.
- The door is hung on the sliding fitting and slim nut is tightened. Height adjustment of 8mm is available. (Ref. Fig. 1)
- Possible to create multiple door assembly using the recommended Ebco Concealed hinge 3D & with Door hinge - SS 304 with 2 Ball Bearing as shown in fig. 2 & 2A.