Sliding Window Latch
- Ideal for 19mm (3/4") section.
- Available as a pair for left and right hand sliding windows.
- Designed to engage automatically with a spring loaded slide catch.
- It also has a unique safety lock switch.
- Also available with Cranked Hook for 25mm (1") section.
|Sliding Window Latch||SWL1||SWL1-C||Brown / Black / Window White / Silver / Champagne Gold|
|Sliding Window Latch - Slide Catch||SWL4||SWL4-C|
|Sliding Window Latch - Catch Plate||SWL5||SWL5-CP|
- Body is fitted onto the sliding window shutter (Refer fig. 1).
- It is fitted into a cavity of 19mm x 172mm (Refer fig. 2).
- An opening of 13mm x 25mm is required in the width of the section for the catch to engage with the hook.
- Catch is fitted on the inside of the frame such that it engages with the hook when window is shut (Refer fig. 3).
- Hook can be unscrewed and shifted horizontally to suit different sections (Refer fig. 4).
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Sliding Window Latch (with SWL1-C)||SWL1||25 Pairs||7.2||50 Pairs||15|
|Sliding Window Latch - Slide Catch (with SWL4-C)||SWL4||25 Pairs||7.5||50 Pairs||15.6|
|Sliding Window Latch - Cranked (with SWL5-CP)||SWL5||25 Pairs||7||50 Pairs||14.6|