Premium Sleek Telescopic Slide - Push Open
- Full extension
- Push-rebound function built in slide, easy for installation.
- Non-handed Disconnect Release.
- 45 kgs / 100 Ibs loading at 18".
- Rebound 2" - 5" when drawer is pushed.
|Max. Drawer Suggested Width||Max. Load|
|Sleek Telescopic Slides - Push Open||PSTDS40-PO||400||400||406||600||40||Zinc Plated White|
- To install ball bearing slide, 13.0 to 13.8 mm side gap per side is required between cabinet and drawer. (Refer Fig. 1)
- Fit outer (fixed) slide onto the inside of the cabinet, access to holes can be got through slots in intermediate slide
- Slides should be fitted parallel and screws tightened fully to avoid gaps.
- Fit inner slide onto the outside of the drawer.
- Now slide the drawer with inner slide fitted on to the intermediate slides on the cabinet till the latch automatically engages.
Drilling Diagram for Cabinet
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Sleek Telescopic Slides - Push Open||PSTDS40-PO||10 Sets||11.782||30 Sets||35.9|
|PSTDS45-PO||10 Sets||13.462||30 Sets||41.01|
|PSTDS50-PO||10 Sets||14.958||20 Sets||30.79|
For efficiency and durability:
- Strictly maintain 13.0 to 13.8 mm side gap.
- Fit slides parallel and at equal heights.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Do not let saw dust enter into the slides.