- Available in Full overlay, Half overlay & Inset.
- Max. Opening: 100°.
- Max. Shutter size: 24" x 18" (600mm x 450mm) for 2 hinges.
- Shutter Thickness: 12mm to 18mm.
- Shutter cavity: Ø26mm, 10mm deep, cavity 4mm from edge.
- Finish: Nickel Plated.
|Mini Hinge Overlay, Half Overlay & Inset||HM1||Full Overlay||38.0||Ø 26 mm||Nickle Plated|
|HM2||Half Overlay||38.0||Ø 26 mm|
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig. 1.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter. The hinges must not be hammered.
- Mark hole in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig.2 and screw on the mounting plate.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet and slip-on and screw the hinge on to the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Mini Hinge Overlay||HM1||-||-||100 Sets||7.904|
|Mini Hinge Half Overlay||HM2||-||-||100 Sets||8.12|
|Mini Hinge Inset||HM3||-||-||100 Sets||8.21|
For efficiency and durability.
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force door to exceed 100°.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinges must not be hammered.