- To eliminate dove tail joints.
- Reusable and ideal for knock down furniture.
|Model||Code||Routing Depth (mm)||Routing Width (mm)||Screw Centre Distance (mm)||Finish|
|Modular Clip*||MC1*||12||12.7||32||Zinc Plated White|
* Add 'P' for Permanent & 'S' for Semi-Permanent Application: Permanent - Heavy, Semi-Permanent- Light
- This fitting enables accurate fastening of joints to be made in chipboard as well as regular wooden furniture. Each set consists of a clip, a shoulder screw and 2 mounting screws (Refer fig.1).
- The clips are of 2 types. Semi-permanent with rapid release and permanent. The male or shoulder screw and the female clip are mated with a sliding motion of the two parts of furniture to be joined (Refer fig.2).
- The male being screwed onto one surface and the female being recessed in the mating surface with the help of 1/2 inch Routing Cutter. The depth of recess is 12mm (Refer fig.3).
- This fastener eliminates complicated dovetail joints etc., and is used abroad extensively in all knock-down modular furniture like cabinets, office partitions etc., as well as regular furniture like beds, tables, sofas etc. They are also used in drop ceilings which provide access for electrical maintenance etc. It withstands heavy loads and absorbs vibration. It can also be riveted and used in steel furniture.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Modular Clip||MC1||500 Sets||5.3||1500 Set||16.7|