Hinge Slow Motion - 3D
- Mounting plate has three way adjustment (3D)
- Unique built in damping system allows the shutter to close in slow motion without banging
- Available in Full overlay, Half overlay & Inset
- Max opening: 105º
- Max. Shutter size: 34" x 22" (850mm x 550mm) for 2 hinges
- Shutter Thickness: 16mm to 19mm
- Shutter cavity: Ø35mm, 12 deep, cavity 4mm from edge
- Finish: Nickel Plated
|Hinge Slow Motion - 3D||HSM1- 3D||Full Overlay||37||Nickel Plated|
|HSM3-3D||Inset||37 + T|
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig. 1.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter
- Mark holes in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig. 2 and screw on the mounting plate.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet and click-on the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
For efficiency and durability
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force the door to exceed 105º
- Do not apply paint or polish
- Hinges must be parallel
- The hinge must not be hammered