Glass Door Hinge - Ø26mm
- Available in Full overlay, Half overlay & Inset.
- Max. opening: 100°.
- Max. Shutter size: 600mm x 350mm for 2 hinges.
- Shutter Thickness: 4 mm to 6 mm.
- Shutter cavity: Ø26mm throughout, cavity 4mm from edge.
- Finish: Nickel Plated.
|Glass Door Hinge Overlay||HGD1-26||FULL OVERLAY||38||Nickel Plated|
|Glass Door Hinge - Half Overlay||HGD2-26||HALF OVERLAY||38|
|Glass Door Hinge - Inset||HGD3-26||INSET||42|
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig. 1. Do not chisel.
- Mark hole in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig. 2 and screw on the mounting plate.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity as shown in Fig. 3. and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter. The hinges must not be hammered.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet, slip-on and screw the hinge on to the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing(Kgs.)||Outer Packing(Kgs.)|
|Glass Door Hinge - Overlay||HGD1-26||-||-||100 Sets||9.304|
|Glass Door Hinge - Half Overlay||HGD2-26||-||-||100 Sets||9.022|
|Glass Door Hinge - Inset||HGD3-26||-||-||100 Sets||9.415|