Table Tops for Table Brackets 18mm
- These ready-to-mount tops are designed for use with our range of Table Brackets (to be purchased separately)
- They are made of pre-laminated Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
- Available in 4 sizes:
- Depth 400mm x Width 600mm x Thickness 18mm
- Depth 400mm x Width 700mm x Thickness 18mm
- Depth 500mm x Width 700mm x Thickness 18mm
- Depth 575mm x Width 800mm x Thickness 18mm
- Available in two finishes: Frosty White (FW) and Classic Walnut (WN)
- Please see the compatibility chart below that shows recommended use of Table Top sizes with specific sizes of Table Brackets.
|Item||Code||Size (mm)||Compatible Table Brackets||Finish|
|Table Tops for Table Brackets -18mm Frosty White||TBTT1-4060FW||400 x 600 x 18 mm||TB300||Frosty White|
|TBTT1-4070FW||400 x 700 x 18 mm||TB300|
|TBTT1-5070FW||500 x 700 x 18 mm||TB400|
|TBTT1-5780FW||575 x 800 x 18 mm||TB500|
|Table Tops for Table Brackets -18mm Classic Walnut||TBTT1-4060WN||400 x 600 x 18 mm||TB300||Classic Walnut|
|TBTT1-4070WN||400 x 700 x 18 mm||TB300|
|TBTT1-5070WN||500 x 700 x 18 mm||TB400|
|TBTT1-5780WN||575 x 800 x 18 mm||TB500|
- Screw the side bracket to the wall with wall plugs and screws. The wall must be of solid wood, brick work or concrete only. Do not use plywood, blockboard etc.
- Open the table bracket, place the table top on the top bracket and mark hole positions as per the top bracket dimensions. Drill holes accordingly once the markings on table top are done.
- Screw in pre drilled holes from bottom and tighten it.
Frosty White Table Tops
Classic Walnut Table Tops