Sliding Door Lock
- Robust Steel construction
- Sheet metal latch instead of die cast for higher safety
- To be used with wooden or aluminium framed doors
- For door thickness from 30 to 50mm
- Extra long key for easier access in thicker doors
- The lock could be accessed from both sides
|Sliding Door Lock - Wood||SLDL-W1||Nickel Plated / Bronze Plated|
|Sliding Door Lock – Aluminium||SLDL-A1||Nickel Plated|
|Sliding Door Lock – 1 Way Key||SLDL-A21||Nickel Plated|
|Sliding Door Lock – 2 Way Key||SLDL-A22||Nickel Plated|
For 1 - way key / 2 - way key
- Install the lock case (No.1) in the frame prepared and fasten the screws (No.2).
- Assemble the Euro Profile Cylinder (no.3) into the lock case and fix it with screws (No.4).
- Fix the cover (No.5) on the left and (No.6) on the right.
- Apply the face plate (No.7) and fix with screws (No.8) with the lock case.
- Install the receiver plate (No.9) on the opposite side and fix it to the frame by using screws (No.10).
For Wooden Door / Aluminium Door
- Install the lock case (No.1) in the frame prepared and fasten the screw (No.2).
- To cover the holes on the left, use the plug (No.3) and the face plate (no.4) and tighten them with screws (No.5).
- To cover the holes on the right side of the frame, insert the plug (No.6) and face the plate (No.7) and tighten them together with screws (No.8).
- Apply the face plate (No.9) and fix with screw (No.10) (for Aluminium Doors)
- Install the receiver plate (No.11) on the opposite side and fix it to the frame by using screws (No.12).
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Sliding Door Lock - Wood||SLDL-W1||10 Nos||2.915||50 Nos||14.575|
|Sliding Door Lock - Aluminium||SLDL-AL||10 Nos||3.095||50 Nos||15.475|
|Sliding Door Lock - 1 Way Key||SLDL-A21||10 Nos||3.805||50 Nos||19.025|
|Sliding Door Lock - 2 Way Key||SLDL-A22||10 Nos||3.685||50 Nos||18.425|
- Do not drop the lock or apply extreme force or even dismantle the lock.
- Avoid the use of adhesives, in order to prevent the lock from malfunction.