Thick Door Hinge
- Available in Full overlay, Half overlay & Inset
- Max. opening: 95°
- Max. Shutter size: 34" x 22"
(850mm x 550mm) for 2 hinges
- Shutter Thickness: 18mm to 40mm
- Shutter cavity: Ø40mm, 14 deep
|Code Nos.||Model||'L' mm||Finish|
|HTD1||FULL OVERLAY||37.0||Nickle Plated|
|HTD3||INSET DOOR||37 + S|
S = Thickness of Shutter.
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig. 1.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter.
- Mark holes in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig.2 and screw on the mounting plate.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet and click-on to the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Thick Door Hinge Overlay||HTD1||-||-||100 Sets||17.404|
|Thick Door Hinge Half Overlay||HTD2||-||-||100 Sets||17.418|
|Thick Door Hinge Inset||HTD3||-||-||100 Sets||17.902|
For efficiency and durability.
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force the door to exceed 95°.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinges must not be hammered.