Sleek Telescopic Drawer Slides - 35
- Precision telescopic slides with full extension of drawer
- Direct fitting from front
- Removable drawer with Latch
- System 32 Installation
- Load Capacity: 35 Kgs.
|Model||Code||Length (mm)|| Extension |
| Gap/Side |
|Max. Load kgs||Finish|
|Sleek Telescopic Drawer|
Slides - 35
|STDS-35-35||350||350||12.7 to 13.0||35 Kgs||Zinc Plated White|
- To install sleek telescopic drawer slide 12.7 to 13.0mm gap per side is required between cabinet and drawer. (Ref. Fig. 1)
- Depress latch and remove the inner slide. (Ref. Fig. 2)
- Fit outer (fixed) slide onto the inside of the cabinet, access to holes can be got through slots in intermediate slide.
- Slides should be fitted parallel and screws tightened fully to avoid gaps.
- Fit inner slide on to the outside of the drawer.
- Now slide the drawer with inner slide fitted on to the intermdediate slides on the cabinet till the latch engage automatically.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Sleek Telescopic Drawer Slides - 35||STDS-35-35||10 Sets||8.85||40 Sets||36.1|
|STDS-40-35||10 Sets||10.2||30 Sets||31|
|STDS-45-35||10 Sets||11.5||30 Sets||34.7|
|STDS-50-35||10 Sets||12.85||20 Sets||26.45|
For efficiency and durability:
- Strictly maintain 12.7 to 13.0mm side gap.
- Fit slides parallel and at equal heights.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Do not let saw dust enter into the slides.