Short Arm Hinge with four hole mounting plate
- Available in Full Overlay.
- Can be used in Aluminium Framed Cabinets.
- Max. Opening: 100º.
- Max. Shutter size: 34" x 22" (850mm x 550mm) for 2 hinges.
- Shutter Thickness: 16mm to 19mm.
- Shutter Cavity: Ø 35mm, 12 deep, cavity 4mm from edge.
- Finish: Nickel Plated
|Short Arm Hinge With 4 Hole Mounting Plate||HSA1-M1||Full Overlay||Nickel Plated|
|Short Arm Hinge With 4 Hole Mounting Plate - SS304||HSA1-M1-SS||Full Overlay||SS304|
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig. 1
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter.
- Mark holes in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig. 2 and screw on the hinge to the cabinet.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
|Model||Code||Size||Inner Packing(Kgs.)||Outer Packing(Kgs.)|
|Short Arm Hinge with 4 hole mounting plate||HSA1M1||Ø 35 mm||-||-||100||11.126|
For efficiency and durability.
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force the door to exceed 100º.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinges must not be hammered.