Folding Door Hinge (I)
- Special hinge for pie-cut corner cabinets with bi-fold doors.
- For shutter thickness variation from 16mm to 26mm.
- To be used in combination with 'ebco' 180° hinge.
- 3 dimensional adjustment with special adjustment for shutter thickness.
- Finish - Nickel Plated
|Folding Door Hinge (I)||HFD1-I||Nickel Plated|
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig. 1. Use 'ebco' Drilling jig. Do not chisel.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter.
- Mounting plates are fitted on folding door and fixing holes are 32 mm apart and 36 mm from the edge. (Ref. Fig 2)
- Adjustment for height, gap, side and depth are available.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Folding Door Hinge (I)||HFD1-I||-||-||100 Sets||20.344|
For efficiency and durability.
- Do not apply paint.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The Hinges must not be hammered.