Glass Door Hinge - Soft Close - Ø35mm
- Specially designed for glass shutters.
- Max. Opening: 105°.
- Max. Shutter size: 600mm x 400mm for 2 hinges.
- Shutter Thickness: 4 mm to 6 mm.
- Shutter cavity: Ø35mm throughout, cavity 4mm from edge.
- Finish: Nickel Plated.
|Glass Door Hinge - Overlay (Soft Close)||HGD1-35-SC||Full Overlay||Ø 35||Nickel Plated|
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig. 1. Do not chisel.
- Mark hole in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig. 2 and screw on the mounting plate.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity as shown in Fig. 3. and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter. The hinges must not be hammered.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet, click-on to the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Glass Door Hinge - Overlay (Soft Close)||HGD1-35-SC||-||-||50 Sets||10.97|