Euro Slow Motion Hinge (Regular / With 2 hole Mounting Plate)
- Unique built in damping system allows the shutter to close in slow motion without banging.
- Available in Full overlay, Half overlay & Inset.
- Max opening 105°
- Max shutter size: 34" x 22" (850mm x 550mm) for 2 hinges.
- Shutter Thickness: 16mm to 19mm.
- Shutter cavity: Ø35mm, 12mm deep, cavity 4mm from edge.
- Finish: Nickel Plated
|Euro Slow Motion Hinge - Full Overlay with 2 Hole Mounting Plate||E-HSM1||36||Nickel Plated|
|Euro Slow Motion Hinge - Half Overlay with 2 Hole Mounting Plate||E-HSM2||36||Nickel Plated|
|Euro Slow Motion Hinge - Inset with 2 Hole Mounting Plate||E-HSM3||58||Nickel Plated|
|Euro Slow Motion Hinge - Full Overlay with 4 Hole Mounting Plate||E-HSM1-M1||36||Nickel Plated|
|Euro Slow Motion Hinge - Half Overlay with 4 Hole Mounting Plate||E-HSM2-M1||36||Nickel Plated|
|Euro Slow Motion Hinge - Inset with 4 Hole Mounting Plate||E-HSM3-M1||58||Nickel Plated|
- Drill out the cavity in the shutter as per the dimensions in Fig.1. Use 'Ebco' Drilling jig. Do not chisel.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter. The hinges must not be hammered.
- Mark hole in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig.2. and screw on the mounting plate.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet, slip-on and screw the hinge on to the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- By loosening the bracket screws, the shutter can slide horizontally and also be pivoted for varying pressure.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Euro Slow Motion Hinge Overlay with 2 hole Mounting Plate||E-HSM1||-||-||50||9.358|
|Euro Slow Motion Hinge Half Overlay with 2 hole Mounting Plate||E-HSM2||-||-||50||9.472|
|Euro Slow Motion Hinge Inset with 2 hole Mounting Plate||E-HSM3||-||-||50||9.904|
|Euro - Slow Motion Hinge Overlay with 4 hole Mounting Plate||E-HSM1-M1||-||-||50||9.75|
|Euro - Slow Motion Hinge Half Overlay with 4 hole Mounting Plate||E-HSM2-M1||-||-||50||9.75|
|Euro - Slow Motion Hinge Inset with 4 hole Mounting Plate||E-HSM3-M1||-||-||50||9.75|
For efficiency and durability
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force the door to exceed 105°.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinge must not be hammered.