Blind Corner Hinge - Soft Close
- Designed for cabinets having blind corner panel.
- Soft Close mechanism prevents shutter from banging.
- Max opening 100º
- Max shutter size 850mm X 550mm (34" X 22") for 2 hinges.
- Shutter thickness 16mm to 19mm.
- 3-way adjustment with 'System 32' compatibility.
- Finish - Nickel Plated.
For efficiency and durability.
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force the door to exceed 100º.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinges must not be hammered.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Blind Corner Hinge - Soft Close||HBC1-SC||-||-||50 Sets||12.648|
|Blind Corner Hinge - Soft Close||HBC1-SC||Ø 35 mm||Nickel Plated|
- Drill out the cavity in shutter as per the dimensions in Fig.1 using 'Ebco' drilling jig. Do not chisel.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity and screw on the hinge at right angle to the edge of the shutter.
- Mark holes in the cabinet for mounting plate as per Fig.2. and screw on the mounting plate.
- Now, align the shutter with the cabinet and click-onto the mounting plate. Any play or gap in cabinet can be adjusted in the bracket.
- 3-way adjustment for vertical, horizontal and pivot movement is available to take care of gaps.