Blind Corner Hinge - Euro
- Designed for cabinets having blind corner panel.
- Max opening: 105º
- Max shutter size: 850mm X 550mm (34" X 22") for 2 hinges.
- Shutter thickness 16mm to 19mm.
- 3 way adjustment with system 32 compatibility.
- Finish - Nickel Plated.
|Blind Corner Hinge - Euro||EHBC1||Nickel Plated|
- Drill out the cavity in shutter as per the dimensions in Fig.1, using the Ebco drilling jig. Do not chisel.
- Fit the cap into the shutter cavity at right angle to the shutter
- Mark holes in the cabinet side wall as per Fig.2 and screw in the mounting plate.
- 3 way adjustment for vertical, horizontal and pivot movement is available to take care of gaps.
- Corners of shutters must be radiused.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Blind Corner Hinge - Euro||EHBC1||-||-||100 Sets||14.946|
For efficiency and durability.
- To avoid damage to hinge, do not force the door to exceed 105º.
- Do not apply paint or polish.
- Hinges must be parallel.
- The hinges must not be hammered.