- Adjustment located vertically at the center of the door.
- Symmetrical working processes.
- Fixing with screws.
- Can be used in multiples for wider shutters.
- Adjust the length using tool provided.
- Cover for door stiffener is also available which is easy to fit, remove & re-use.
|Door Stiffener||DSTF1||2010mm||Aluminium / Black|
|Cover For Door Stiffener||CDSTF1||6mm||Opaline / Silver|
- Cut the door stiffener strip to suit the height of the door as shown in Fig. 1
- Use two set of door stiffeners if width of door is more than 600mm
- Cut the round cavities in door shown in Fig. 2
- Cut a router of 3.5mm x 11 mm deep connecting the ø 26mm cavity as shown in Fig. 3
- Join the two rods using length adjuster
- Fit the assembly on shutter using self tapping screws provided
- Fit cover plates at appropriate distances using self tapping screws
- Fit Center cover, access to the holes on length adjuster can be made through the oval slot in the center cover
- Adjust the bend in shutter by relvolving the length adjuster by using the key as shown in Fig. 4
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Door Stiffener||DSTF1||-||-||10 Sets||7.2|
|Cover for Door Stiffener||CDSTF1||5 Nos.||0.125||5 Nos.||0.125|