Articulated Keyboard Station Without Mouse Tray
- Articulated Keyboard station with 360° swivel enables user to move keyboard freely as per their sitting posture.
- Soft palm rest and a stowaway soft pad provides rest to your wrists while working.
- Single knob system enables user to adjust height and tilt angle as required (Tilt angle +10º to -20º).
- Spring assisted to help counter balance.
- Low profile design for maximum leg room.
- Load Capacity: 12 kilograms
|Articulated Keyboard Station||Without Mouse Tray||AKS1||Black & Anthracite|
- Fit the retainer plate under the table top leaving 15mm from the front. Fit the
stopper bush at the rear end.(Ref. Fig.1) Use pan head wood screws provided.
- Slide the rear tray assembly into the retainer plate (Refer Fig.2).
- Screw the plastic front stopper onto the front end of the retainer plate.(Ref. Fig.3).
- Fit the optional Mouse tray (Ref Fig 4). Use M6 x 27 screws with spacers as shown.
- Fit the front tray with M5 x 11 sq. neck screws and plastic insert nuts (Refer Fig 5).
- Keyboard is now inserted between front and rear holders and clamped tightly
with plastic nuts.
- Use handle to adjust angle, height as well as for storage.
|Model||Code||Inner Packing (Kgs.)||Outer Packing (Kgs.)|
|Articulated Keyboard Station (w/o Mouse Tray)||AKS1||1 No.||3.2||4 Nos.||14.2|