This unit can be left or right door mounted. The same instructions apply.
- Install the lower positioning support A as described on the drawing.
- Install lower shelf on post; the lower shelf E will rest directly on support A.
- To determine height of upper shelf B you must slide the rubber ring D provided onto the post C. Remove cardboard tube and slide upper shelf B onto post C. Position securely on top of rubber ring D.
- Place shelf assembly into cabinet by sliding post C into positioning support A.
- Slide support A onto top of post C and fix securely to cabinet frame H.
- Swing bottom tray E out to 90°-110° position. Hold shelf hook G in position as shown in assembly diagram. Mark location of hook G on door. Screw hook G onto position and carefully slide pin into slot on underside of tray E.
- Install cover cap A.